Saturday, June 30, 2012

Start Your Engines!


Alright America, Here I Come!  

I'm easy to spot with my license plate so keep a sharp lookout! Over the next seven weeks I will try to share with you some of my experiences, sketches, and watercolors as I travel across the country.  I will be traveling on a more northerly route heading out to the west coast to Seattle, down along the Pacific to San Francisco, and across into the Four Corners region and then home.  So come back and visit a few times and see what adventures I've been up to!

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you invite me?
    Amazing, indeed, that you caught Matthew home before 10 PM and had dinner, no less. Glad he suggested Mt. Adams. Don't leave Cincinnati without having a double scoop of Graeter's Ice Cream. Cincinnati's best kept secret! M.A.

    ReplyDelete